Classic - Muscle Cars - Imports
Division of Automotive Unlimited LLC
Appraisals accepted by insurance companies, courts of law and IRS - 36 years in the auto parts business - 14 years auto appraisals
Excellent knowledge of cars in general with expertise of muscle car era vehicles. Senior Master AACA Judge.
Usually used for insurance or bank valuation
Mileage may apply over 35 mile radius however this fee does cover the Rochester Metro, Austin, Hastings and Red Wing areas - Some insurance valuations may be done at a discounted rate
The purpose of this is to be your eyes and ears in a vehicle you may be thinking of purchasing
Weather conditions, location of vehicle or other circumstances may prohibit a test drive
Recommended but not necessary
Mileage may apply over 35 mile radius
Payments can be made by check, cash or Pay Pal.
· Certified Appraiser for the International Vehicles Appraisers Network (nationwide association) from 2005 thru 2018.
· My appraisals are accepted by insurance companies, banks, credit unions, IRS and Courts of Law (expert witness, etc). Have received excellent comments from insurance underwriters and agents.
· Senior Master Judge for the Antique Automobile Club of America (AACA). Actively involved in their required specialized, on-going training on Vintage and Collectable vehicles and judging national car shows.
· Experienced speaker on vehicle pricing trends at AACA National Meets.
· Personally involved in the hobby of the collecting and restoration of several muscle car era vehicles, along with deep involvement of the collecting and restoration of several mid sixties Honda 305 motorcycles.
· Life long car enthusiast, owning my first car at age of 15 (1957 Chevrolet) and owning numerous rare muscle cars over the years.
· Began employment with Champion Auto Stores in 1970, at the age of 21, selling auto parts to the retail public. Worked in, owned and operated a small chain of these retail stores and was actively involved for 36 years.
·Previous or current club affiliation with the following national clubs: Antique Automotive Club of America (AACA), Minnesota Street Rod Assn. (MSRA,) National Street Rod Association (NSRA), National Corvette Restorers Society (NCRS), Goodguys Car Club and the Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club (VJMC) along with membership to several Twin City Metro car clubs and organizations.
· Instant national networking ability of any questions arising on any appraisal through our nationwide pool of expert and qualified appraisers, many specialized in their own field of interest and many with very impressive credentials.
· Experienced in “Expert Witness” testimony cases regarding vehicle valuations in a court of law.
· Consulting expert on aftermarket accessory pricing for replacement cost appraising used on some Custom and Street Rod appraisal methods (36 years in the retail aftermarket parts sales business).
· Life long Corvette enthusiast, owning many Corvettes over the years and serving as president of the Hiawathaland Corvette Association in the late 70’s. Actively involved in the hobby of drag racing in the late 60’s and early 70’s, winning numerous 1st place trophies at Minnesota Dragways, racing a combination of Camaro’s, GTO’s and Ford Torino Cobra’s.
· Very knowledgeable in all areas of the automobile, gaining a vast amount of knowledge working front line in my retail Champion Auto franchises for 36 years, diagnosing problems for walk in “do it yourself” customers.
· Minnesota 10,000 Lakes Concours d'Elegance lead judge, 2013 thru 2019.