- Professional, certified appraisals, done at your location
- Appraisals accepted by insurance companies, courts of law and IRS
- Vehicle can usually be viewed within 24-48 hours
- Hard copies and a PDF can normally be sent out within 24 hours of viewing
- Electronic PDF files can be sent directly to your insurance agent
- Most standard appraisals starting at $159
- Able to co-ordinate appraisals of large collections throughout the world
- Outstanding credentials
Payment accepted by check, cash or
My name is Denny Stehr and I am a Certified Vehicle Appraiser for the International Vehicle Appraisers Network (I-VAN.org) headquartered in Chesapeake, Virginia. I am one of a large group of certified appraisers throughout the United States who are hobbyists and collectors in the field, all with a background in the automotive industry and many with some very impressive credentials. I have been a car guy all my life and am very familiar with all aspects of the motor vehicle, including drivetrains and engines. We are all required to be National Judges with the Antique Automobile Club of America (AACA) and we have the unique ability to network amongst our group should we run into any unfamiliar situations.
While I consider myself an extremely knowledgable individual on muscle cars, my knowledge and experience extends to all types of vehicles, including muscle cars, classics, street rods, restomods, semis, trailers, tractors, motorcycles and anything with wheels. My appraisals have included vehicles such as the average street driven machine to mid six figure classics. Parts and collectables are also within my expertise.
I do reserve the right to refuse any appraisals which may call for unrealistic expectations.
Classics - Antiques - Muscle Cars - Motorcycles - Watercraft